Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Restoring to stock and then re-rooting

I have a NC that I rooted way back when. It's gradually gotten buggier and buggier (the stock reader can no longer seem to remember my page after it's been plugged in, for example). I'm thinking about re-installing the stock software, latest version, then doing a CM7 micro-SD card so I can have the best of both worlds. A few questions:

- what's the best way to un-root and get to stock firmware?
- how can I save my installed apps so I have them after I set up the SD card?
- how do I get those apps installed back onto the SD card?

Thanks!!
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #2
Mujokan
Connoisseur
Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Googled it, there is some info here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1617195

An app called Titanium Backup could be used to restore your apps.
Mujokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert