Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Ignite
Ignite began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
New Here

I am new here and maybe somebody can help. I have a pocket edge and can not figure out how to download books to read.
Ignite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:14 PM   #2
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome, Ignite. I can't help you with your problem, but I'm sure someone else can. Enjoy the forum.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2011, 03:23 AM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Welcome, Ignite!

Have you figured out how to download books yet? Where are you downloading from? Where are you stuck?

If browsing this forum hasn't answered your questions I'm sure one of us PE users can help, once we know what is going wrong for you, or what you've tried.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #4
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
I am new here and maybe somebody can help. I have a pocket edge and can not figure out how to download books to read.
What books do you want to download?

The best way is to download to your computer and use Calibre to manage your collection and the transfer to your PE.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote