Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #16
Tolter
Tolter began at the beginning.

Device: IPad2
Overdrive in iOS5 update

I just updated my iPad to the new OS and the book i'm reading is missing pages and parts of pages and stuff. Of course, it's due in 2 days! Argh! I tried to download it again but no joy. Any similars? Thanks!
Tolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:04 PM   #17
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Is the book messed up if you try to view it in Adobe Digital Editions on your computer? If so, it is a bad file and you need to notify the library.

If not, it is probably yet.another.apple.iOS.error that people seem to be screaming about all over the internets. Hopefully they'll get everything figured out and an update out soon.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2011, 09:41 AM   #18
Tolter
Tolter began at the beginning.

Device: IPad2
Thanks, i'm pretty sure its the latter. Argh!
Tolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #19
emilikins
Short One in the Stacks
emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: HTC Flyer; Kobo WiFi
Quote:
I just updated my iPad to the new OS and the book i'm reading is missing pages and parts of pages and stuff. Of course, it's due in 2 days! Argh! I tried to download it again but no joy. Any similars? Thanks!
I was at a library workshop yesterday on ereaders and tablets. We had an iPad that just got updated and Overdrive's app started crashing. We uninstalled and re-installed, and then everything was working fine. Our problem was that a book would appear to download, but it wouldn't show up on the bookshelf, then our cart would appear empty, even when we added an available book.
emilikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #20
captkit
captkit began at the beginning.

Device: cruz reader r103
i need an early version of OverDrive

does anybody have an apk file of the overdrive media console that is earlier than v2.4?. i will append my email address to your reply. perhaps it (they)could be posted somewhere.
captkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert