Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-31-2007, 11:34 PM   #1
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
How Many Sony Readers per Connect Account?

Hello,
After lurking for a long time I took advantage of the $50 Sony Reader I learned about here. I am amazed at how great the device works! I've used the RocketBook, iPaq, and ebookwise reader in the past and I'm truly impressed at how great the Sony device is.

The collection of Sony books posted here and the information and support of the community made the move to the Sony Reader easy.

I'm wondering if it's possible to have more than one device connected to the Sony Connect store so that I can have more than one Sony Reader in the family and we would not have to buy duplicate copies of books. Is that possible? I've looked around and been unable to find an answer.
Thanks in advance,
Joe
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:39 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
Hello,
After lurking for a long time I took advantage of the $50 Sony Reader I learned about here. I am amazed at how great the device works! I've used the RocketBook, iPaq, and ebookwise reader in the past and I'm truly impressed at how great the Sony device is.

The collection of Sony books posted here and the information and support of the community made the move to the Sony Reader easy.

I'm wondering if it's possible to have more than one device connected to the Sony Connect store so that I can have more than one Sony Reader in the family and we would not have to buy duplicate copies of books. Is that possible? I've looked around and been unable to find an answer.
Thanks in advance,
Joe
You can have 1 computer and 5 Readers registered with the Connect Store. Those 5 readers can all share the books purchased via that one account. But you have to use that 1 computer in order to purchase the books.

We have 2 computers and two readers registered using my account.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2007, 12:32 AM   #3
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. This is a great forum!
Old 09-01-2007, 04:23 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
To be more specific, you have have 6 devices registered to a Connect account. At least one of them has to be a computer - the others can either be Readers or PCs. Eg, you could have 1 PC and 5 Readers, or 5 PCs and 1 Reader, or 3 PC and 3 Readers, etc etc.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 02:15 PM   #5
JoeC
Addict

Got it. Thanks Harry!
Advert