Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 09:24 AM   #406
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Here's a nice 10 book box set for 11/10/13 pre-order on Kindle.

Dangerous Attraction Romantic Suspense -$0.99

The Kaylea Cross alone makes worthwhile for me.

[/LIST]
I have a dentist appointment this morning so I saw this post and got it. I am already rewarding myself in advance. Thank you, I think.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:25 AM   #407
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Jill Shalvis' Rescue My Heart is on for $1.99 (geo-restricted - still $10 in Canada )

http://www.amazon.com/Rescue-Heart-A.../dp/B008EXNL6U

Has anyone read any of her Animal Magnetism series? I enjoy her books, but not a huge fan of dogs... can't decide.
The Animal Magnetism series by her is my favorite. I have loved all three books so far. They are relatively conflict free. Just straight contemps with nice characters falling in love.

All the books so far have featured dogs though, as well as other animals.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #408
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
The Seduction of Lady Phoebe (The Marriage Game) by Ella Quinn is free from eKensington at Amazon and B&N.
Quote:
Polite society has its rules for marriage. But for Ella Quinn’s eligible bachelors, their brides will show them that rules are for the weak of heart…

Phoebe Stanhope is not a typical Lady. As feisty as she is quick witted, no one can catch her, especially when she is driving her dashing phaeton with its perfectly matched horses. And unlike her peers, experience has guarded her against a growing list of would-be suitors. But when she encounters Marcus Finley, what she fears most burns deep within his blue-eyed gaze…

For Lord Marcus, the spark of recognition is but a moment in the love he has held these many years. Now that he’s returned to England, all the happiness he desires rests on Lady Phoebe never finding out that he was the one who turned her heart so cold and distant. He must work fast to gain the advantage—to convince her what she wants is exactly what she denies—but in order to seduce her into his arms, he must be willing to give up more than he can control…

“A passionate tale full of humor, romance, and poignancy. Quinn writes classic Regency romance at its best!” —Shana Galen, author of If You Give a Rake a Ruby

101,630 Words
Old 10-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #409
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New Kobo 50% off code. Not 100% sure, but from what I've found so far looks like it might be good until the 31st.

Code: Oct50
Old 10-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #410
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
99 cents
Defiant Destiny - Phoebe Conn
Formerly called Beloved Legacy and published by Zebra 1996
2nd in the "The Hearts of Liberty series", first one was free a while back.
http://www.amazon.com/Defiant-Destin.../dp/B00F8HW39Q

Quote:
When King George II orders the Acadians, descendants of 17th-century French colonists, expelled from their Nova Scotian land, Arielle Douville, an Acadian healer, reluctantly agrees to translate for the captain of the Virginia Militia, Byron Barclay.

Arielle has always despised everything English until Byron's unexpected promise to keep the families together in the American Colonies challenges her heart.

But when the pair are aboard the ship bound for the Colonies, the Acadians seize Byron and take control.

Now Arielle must choose: side with her people or fight for the inevitable new way of Acadian life and earn the right to discover if the growing passions between her and Byron is love.

Previously Titled: Beloved Legacy
I love these HIR re-releases. I mean the blurb, King George II, Nova Scotia, Virginia Milita. They just don't write them like that anymore. I love these not common places in some of the older HR's.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #411
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
first one was free a while back.
It's also free right now...
http://www.amazon.com/Savage-Destiny.../dp/B00F8PH9SI
Old 10-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #412
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
I think it's the reader's responsibility to decide what they will and won't read and or purchase.If you decide an author's work is either poor quality or poor taste, DQ it or give it 1 star. The point is you won't purchase from that author again.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #413
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Harlequin Intrigue boxed set on sale for $0.99 (note the first one has been free).

Cardwell Ranch Boxed Set by B.J. Daniels

#1 Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch (2004)
#2 Justice at Cardwell Ranch (2012)
#3 Cardwell Ranch Trespasser (2013)

Kindle | Kobo (couponable)

Last edited by apesmom; 10-16-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #414
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
99 cents
Defiant Destiny - Phoebe Conn
Formerly called Beloved Legacy and published by Zebra 1996
2nd in the "The Hearts of Liberty series", first one was free a while back.
http://www.amazon.com/Defiant-Destin.../dp/B00F8HW39Q

I love these HIR re-releases. I mean the blurb, King George II, Nova Scotia, Virginia Milita. They just don't write them like that anymore. I love these not common places in some of the older HR's.
I snagged it! I am currently collecting her backlist. Both ebooks and in paperback for the ones she is not going to release anytime soon.

I totally agree with you! They do not write historicals like this anymore! May I remind those that Judith E French has some backlist release this month and they couponable so grab them! She is amazing!

OT: My HDX shipped! Woohoo!

Last edited by Blossom; 10-16-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #415
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
The Animal Magnetism series by her is my favorite. I have loved all three books so far. They are relatively conflict free. Just straight contemps with nice characters falling in love.

All the books so far have featured dogs though, as well as other animals.
Speaking of Jill. Harlequin has re released my favorite book of hers in a new cover. The Blaze edition is still available as is cheaper but if I was to buy a physical copy this would be the one. Although I find the cover misleading as this is a fast pace action romance book! It's not a Blaze even though it was release under that imprint. It's Romantic Suspense and it's amazing!
Old 10-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #416
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
New Kobo 50% off code. Not 100% sure, but from what I've found so far looks like it might be good until the 31st.

Code: Oct50
Oh, YAY! Now I'm just hoping it's multi-use, still have a few books releasing before e.o.m. and that would be great!
Couple of deals today that I'm thrilled about.

Been waiting on this one to come down, it's a fighter book, very highly rated
$.99 Consumed by Skyla Madi
blurb:
(This is the UPDATED VERSION - 2nd Editon)

**Mature Content Warning** Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual content.

Olivia James has never been one to walk on the wild side, at least not until she meets Seth Marc--a cocky, sexy fighter at her father's gym.

He's infuriating, nauseatingly addictive and she just can't seem to shake him. He's only been in town a short while and his name is already on everyone's lips. He's the kind of guy moms' warn their daughters about--the kind that leaves a trail of shattered hearts behind him and he has Olivia in his sights.

Olivia has never met anyone as confusing as Seth and his hot and cold attitude constantly sends her reeling. She's never wanted anyone's touch so badly in her life, but having recently come out of a long term relationship diving into another is something she'd prefer to avoid.

Determined for his touch, but not to let him under her skin, Olivia embarks on the most thrilling ride of her life.

And I love Chelsea M. Cameron, I think this is her first foray into NON-y/a-n/a territory and it sounds great [categorized under contemporary romance]. On sale for $.99 Sweet Surrendering
blurb: *Sweet Surrendering will be 99 cents for an introductory period and then it will go back to its regular price of 3.99*
"A red hot office romance that will leave you panting! And possibly pantless...I wanted to be besties with Rory. I wanted to lick Lucah. And I wanted to buy post-it notes in bulk and stash them in my nightstand.

All I can say is...THE POST-IT NOTE SCENE! *swoon*" -Chelsea Fine, author of Best Kind of Broken

She's his boss. He doesn't care. This office isn't big enough for the two of them...

When Rory Clarke ends up hiring the guy she spent one steamy night with to be her administrative assistant, she's determined to keep things professional.

Lucas Blaine has other plans for her. He wants Rory, and it's hard to resist his stunning blue eyes, chin dimple and the way he fills out a suit.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #417
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Speaking of Jill. Harlequin has re released my favorite book of hers in a new cover. The Blaze edition is still available as is cheaper but if I was to buy a physical copy this would be the one. Although I find the cover misleading as this is a fast pace action romance book! It's not a Blaze even though it was release under that imprint. It's Romantic Suspense and it's amazing!
This is one of the books I bought during the infamous $4 off sale With such a great recommendation I shall have to move it up in my TBR pile.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #418
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
This is one of the books I bought during the infamous $4 off sale With such a great recommendation I shall have to move it up in my TBR pile.
I loved it! It got me hooked on her books. I went into thinking it would be hot and spicy and it turn out to be a fast page turner with plenty of chemistry and while yes there is sex it's not Blaze level or the focus. Imagine my disappointment to find that this Jill Shalvis wasn't a regular romantic suspense writer because she should be.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #419
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Jill Shalvis' Rescue My Heart is on for $1.99 (geo-restricted - still $10 in Canada )

http://www.amazon.com/Rescue-Heart-A.../dp/B008EXNL6U

Has anyone read any of her Animal Magnetism series? I enjoy her books, but not a huge fan of dogs... can't decide.
Price has dropped at B&N too

Last edited by library addict; 10-16-2013 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #420
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Wish You Were Here by Lani Diane Rich
Hachette 2008
Note: I didn't have this one! Yay!

Breathe for Me by Natalie Anderson
(Be for Me 1: Xander)
Harlequin Present Author

The Cowboy Rode a Harley by Susan Arden
(Bad Boys #3)
Crimson Romance Author

White Balance by Ainslie Paton
Author writes for Escape Publishing which is owned by Harlequin Enterprises, Australia.
Closed Thread