Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-24-2020, 07:15 AM   #1
idf560
idf560 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Multiple Search/Replace as a batch process

I have a number of regex search/replace functions saved.
Is there any way I can set these up as a batch process instead of selecting and running (applying) each individually?
idf560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:43 AM   #2
Brett Merkey
Not Quite Dead
Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4; Galaxy Tab
If you multiple select items in the Saved Search dialog, they will run in the order they appear.

For instance, I have saved 4 routines that successively destroy data tables and reconstruct a div/span structure in place. I select them in the dialog and let them rip with no trouble.
Brett Merkey is offline   Reply With Quote