Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-21-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
uspn
uspn began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
Travel writer and reader

Hi,

I've been reading ebooks for a few years now, so this site seemed like a good place to be for people like me. I'm also an author of travel literature, and I've recently published a book, One for the Road, a travelogue kind of thing with stories from Antarctica, Patagonia, Southern Africa and Russia/Siberia. It's not a guide book, it's intended to be read like a novel.

The book has received good reviews, and since I like to have many readers, it made sense to me to make it freely available as an ebook. It's already been posted somewhere in these forums, I believe, but if you're interested, have a look at http://bjornfree.com/ . The book is available as PDF, .LIT and MobiPocket .prc, later I'll probably add more formats.

If you know of any similar travel books available on the Web, do give me a shout!

Looking forward to participating in the discussions here,

Bjørn
uspn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, uspn!

We're always particularly glad to have writers join us!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2008, 01:06 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi uspn and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote