Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
dodowolf
dodowolf began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
Lost my iLiad Stylus, now what?

I think I left it on the bus or something when I was reading the Allan Greenspan's book.

Any advice on this? I am wondering how much battery life would be lost on not inserting the original stylus. I read a lot on both forums about the pen issue, but there seems no conclusion so far.

Shall I order one from Irex or one Wacom Cross pen?

BTW, I remember there are an affiliated iRex shop in Canada or US, is there one?
dodowolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:51 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
eReader Outfitters has a replacement for $29.95.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2007, 11:23 PM   #3
dodowolf
dodowolf began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
@Wallcraft,
thanks for the link, I'll get the original one first.

Any idea on the Wacom Cross Pen?
dodowolf is offline   Reply With Quote