Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
handycam
handycam began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-650
customised columns

Hi,

I created a yes no column, in the main library. i want this to auto carry in the device column. In my example i have a read yes no column in the main library. I mark books as read and would find it very convenient if this would also show up in the device column so i can then remove the book from the device. As my ebook holds up to 32gig you could imagine how big the list could be.

regards

handycam
handycam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can't do that, but since the main library view has an on device column, you can do your checking and deleting in the main view itself. Note that if you click remove books in the main view you are asked if you want to remove the books from the calibre library or the device or both.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Moderator Notice
Moved to appropriate forum
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:04 AM   #4
handycam
handycam began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-650
Sorry about the wrong thread, And much appreciation for your quick and extremely helpful response. I did actually do that once in the very early days of my calibre days and ended up deleting all books from my device. So must have mentally shied away from it . But it does work perfectly for what i wanted.

Regards
handycam is offline   Reply With Quote