Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-12-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Prescribed 6.12 solution failed!!

[Quote]
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Follow the procedure, i.e. uninstall, delete folder and then install new version.
No data is stored in the calibre install folder, unless you chose it as the folder for your library.
[END QUOTE]

Kovid, With my XP system, I did what you said...did the uninstall of 6.11 and checked that there was no longer a calibre folder. Then I did install 6.12. It would not launch on my XP system. No error message...just nothing happened.

So I uninstalled 6.12 and reinstalled 6.11 which appears to be working fine.

What should I do to get 6.12 operational?

Thanks!

. . . . . Pete

Last edited by petercreasey; 09-12-2009 at 08:29 PM.
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote