Notices

Old 08-28-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
Khan-Dam
Enthusiast
Khan-Dam began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle 3, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura
Other Update problem to 0.8.16

Hi,

I've just put the upgrade to 0.8.16 Version and i've a big probleme with this version.

When i try to update metadata with cliking the Button i obtain this messages :

Code:
calibre, version 0.8.16
ERROR: Exception non gérée: <b>KeyError</b>:'author_name_copywords'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\metadata\basic_widgets.py", line 356, in update_state_and_val
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\__init__.py", line 70, in authors_to_sort_string
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\__init__.py", line 41, in author_to_author_sort
KeyError: 'author_name_copywords'
i click OK then :

Code:
calibre, version 0.8.16

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\metadata\basic_widgets.py", line 356, in update_state_and_val
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\__init__.py", line 70, in authors_to_sort_string
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\__init__.py", line 41, in author_to_author_sort
and now i show the form correctly
if i choose another author in the combo another time i hace the message :

Code:
calibre, version 0.8.16

same thing when i add a new book

Code:
calibre, version 0.8.16
WARNING: Impossible de lire les métadonnées: Impossible de lire les métadonnées à partir de:

XXXXXX - XXXXXXXX
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\add.py", line 129, in start
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\add.py", line 219, in add
  File "site-packages\calibre\library\database2.py", line 3154, in create_book_entry
  File "site-packages\calibre\library\database2.py", line 2165, in author_sort_from_authors
- I can't go back to previoud version who work fine for me the installer tell me there was a newer version installed ?

thanks in advance
Khan-Dam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You are mixing code from two different calibre releases. Look for the file default_tweaks.py on your computer and delete it wherever you find it outside the calibre installation directory.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
Khan-Dam
Enthusiast
Khan-Dam began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle 3, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura
Thank you for That
Khan-Dam is offline   Reply With Quote