Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 04-19-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
valcho
Enthusiast
valcho is on a distinguished road

Device: JetBook Lite
JetBook Lite screen rotation

Hi,

Currently JBL can have two screen positions - normal portrait and clockwise landscape. I think it will be very handy to have all four positions available. In this case it will be possible to hold it with the right hand too, not only with the left hand. BTW, I think the battery compartment is doing a quite good job as a handle

Cheers!

Last edited by valcho; 04-19-2010 at 01:57 PM.
valcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
CraneTseng
CraneTseng began at the beginning.

Device: JetBook Lite (Black), Pandigital Novel 7"
I think you missed something. On my JBL the pictures can be turned around the clock (anti-clockwise direction). The ebooks cannot be I admit.
CraneTseng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
valcho
Enthusiast
valcho is on a distinguished road

Device: JetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraneTseng View Post
I think you missed something. On my JBL the pictures can be turned around the clock (anti-clockwise direction). The ebooks cannot be I admit.
Maybe, I never used JBL for viewing pictures
But in reading mode, if it was possible to rotate it at 180 degrees, it will be possible to hold the JBL with the right hand only and use PgUp/PgDn slide - the same single hand operation which is available now but with the left hand only.
valcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Rotate it landscape mode, use the left hand, put the thumb on the silver page turn button.

You can do it in portrait mode also, once you figure out how to crook your little finger right to hold the bottom of the jetbook.

Pictures tommorow.

Last edited by GhostHawk; 08-03-2010 at 09:15 AM.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote