Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 07-21-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
enzo.sandrolini
enzo.sandrolini began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
Why all my books are put on the SD card ?

Hi,
I noticed this eveneing that all my books form mu library on Mobipocket Reader, are put automatically on the SD card of my Cubook ?
I have tried to find any option so specify what place I would like to put my books on, but I have found nothing; this silly softwaqre directluy put them on the SD card without even asking or warning me
Did i miss somehting ?
Thanks for your help,

Enzo
enzo.sandrolini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:10 PM   #2
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzo.sandrolini View Post
Did i miss somehting ?
Yes. Go to the "edit properties" for the Cybook in Mobipocket Reader, then set your desired location on the "sychronization" tab.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #3
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi Enzo

I think you are synchronizing your eBooks with the Cybook, if so you have two choices to resolve your problem:

1 - open the windows mobipocket reader, choose in the left the icon devices and choose Edit properties from the Cybook Gen3 device. From the window that appears choose Synchronization, and see what it’s chosen for the option “When I send an eBook to this handheld, copy it to:”, if it’s activated for “Card” or “Best location” change it to “Main memory”;

2 - when you connect your Cybook to your PC it is seen by it as a new drive Called “Cybook”, just copy your eBooks with (per example windows explorer) to that drive, into the eBooks folder.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:28 PM   #4
enzo.sandrolini
enzo.sandrolini began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDHarriman View Post
Hi Enzo

I think you are synchronizing your eBooks with the Cybook, if so you have two choices to resolve your problem:

1 - open the windows mobipocket reader, choose in the left the icon devices and choose Edit properties from the Cybook Gen3 device. From the window that appears choose Synchronization, and see what it’s chosen for the option “When I send an eBook to this handheld, copy it to:”, if it’s activated for “Card” or “Best location” change it to “Main memory”;

2 - when you connect your Cybook to your PC it is seen by it as a new drive Called “Cybook”, just copy your eBooks with (per example windows explorer) to that drive, into the eBooks folder.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Ok, thanks for your help, I was trying to make a right click on the Cybook icon under "M terminal" section, but it did not work, now I understood that I have first to go to "My terminal" section and then I have the settings panel property of my Cybook
I fixed the problem
Thanks again,

Enzo
enzo.sandrolini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #5
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
You are welcome, and I hope you are enjoying your Cybook as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Bets regards,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote