Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #16
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I thought I might look into the editing thing myself, but then I saw this:

"Note: If you do not have a presence on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, you are not taking your career seriously and GCP is not interested. 200 followers are required on each. Provide links to your social media and number of followers."

Whoops. That rules me out, I guess.

Edited to add this is NOT a criticism of GCP, just a sad comment on my reluctance to jump into the social networking arena.
Nor is that editing, that's marketing.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #17
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadioflex View Post
Do what you want, guys. He's not the boss of you.

0<
Z
"

I have illustrated my comment with an ASCII picture of a sceptical bird.

This is an emotocomment(TM). Please re-tweet.
Okay if I croak it instead of tweet it?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #18
Santos
Avid Reader
Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Do what you want, guys. He's not the boss of you.

0<
Z
"

I have illustrated my comment with an ASCII picture of a sceptical bird.

This is an emotocomment(TM). Please re-tweet.

... Mmmmm.... cute
Santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:18 AM   #19
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Okay if I croak it instead of tweet it?
That would only be appropriate if it was a sceptical toad. TBF, with my ASCII art skills that's entirely possible.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #20
Santos
Avid Reader
Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
That would only be appropriate if it was a sceptical toad. TBF, with my ASCII art skills that's entirely possible.
Mmmmm Toad Powa
Santos is offline   Reply With Quote