Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
&mdash and &hellip

I have some pdfs with &mdash and &hellip. How do I get rid of them? If someone could tell me how to convert to anything, I can take it from there and convert it to mobi. I have tried to convert pdf to mobi on both Calibre and mobipocket, and the darn &mdash and &hellip are still there.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Debra

WRONG FORUM. REPOSTED IN CALIBRE-MODERTOR, PLEASE DELETE

Last edited by Sydney's Mom; 10-15-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I have some pdfs with &mdash and &hellip. How do I get rid of them? If someone could tell me how to convert to anything, I can take it from there and convert it to mobi. I have tried to convert pdf to mobi on both Calibre and mobipocket, and the darn &mdash and &hellip are still there.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Debra

WRONG FORUM. REPOSTED IN CALIBRE-MODERTOR, PLEASE DELETE
&mdash and &#8212 are the same as are &hellip and &#8230. You can do a search for those 4 text strings and globally replace them.

Old 10-15-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
OP has reposted this question in the calibre forum.

Please continue discussion at

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...73#post1788473

Thread closed.
Closed Thread