Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
redawgts
redawgts began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
Trouble with column coloring

For some reason a column coloring rule doesn't work when using the pubdate field in test conditions. I'm trying to color a column when the pubdate is before a certain date but it refuses to work. I can use any other field with no problem but it never works for the pubdate field. Does anybody know why this is happing, or at the very least, does anybody know a way around the problem?
redawgts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by redawgts View Post
For some reason a column coloring rule doesn't work when using the pubdate field in test conditions. I'm trying to color a column when the pubdate is before a certain date but it refuses to work. I can use any other field with no problem but it never works for the pubdate field. Does anybody know why this is happing, or at the very least, does anybody know a way around the problem?
I could not get it to work: 8.21 on XP SP3.
I wonder if it is because pubdate is a timestamp field?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2011, 03:13 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Bug, pure and simple. No date fields work because the coloring template is generated incorrectly.

I have submitted a fix to Kovid.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote