Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 02-29-2024, 09:54 PM   #16
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Real_Fayz View Post
Thank you, I needed you to tell me to read... Clearly, I did not understand the error or I would not have posted it, but now I see what people are talking about when they reference the attitude that comes with support if you are new to this. I have figured it out but maybe let others support new people if you cannot have any compassion and desire to help someone understand...
So, in other words once you were told to read, you figured it out. What you needed was being told to read. The fact that you put zero effort into solving your problems and expect others to solve them for you was obvious from your post. And you speak of compassion!! You are using the work of hundreds of people over decades made available for free to you and instead of being grateful you cant even be bothered to put in the slightest effort to solve problems you have created for yourself by being unfamiliar with Linux and expecting us to help you figure out your own mistakes, for free, on top of providing you with the software for free.

When I first read your post I knew right away, here is a time sink who will not do anything to help himself or herself, and expect to be spoon fed solutions. I was tempted to just ignore you, but since I, like a fool, I posted the list of your problems in 3 simple lines, which even then you didnt bother to read.

Good bye and good luck.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote