Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 03-14-2019, 10:40 AM   #1
libre75
Enthusiast
libre75 began at the beginning.

Device: epub
Epub error

Hi guys, have I validated an epub and give me these errors, any advice?

Informazioni Epub Format Controllo Epub
Informazioni Epub Format Validating using EPUB version 2.0.1 rules. EpubCheck

Epub Format Epubcheck Version 4.0.2 EpubCheck
Error Epub Format OEBPS/Text/titleebook.html(47,269): Error while parsing file 'element 'font' not allowed anywhere; expected the element end-tag, text or element 'a', 'abbr', 'acronym', 'applet', 'b', 'bdo', 'big', 'br', 'cite', 'code', 'del', 'dfn', 'em', 'i', 'iframe', 'img', 'ins', 'kbd', 'map', 'noscript', 'ns:svg', 'object', 'q', 'samp', 'script', 'small', 'span', 'strong', 'sub', 'sup', 'tt' or 'var' (with xmlns:ns='http:/www.w3.org/2000/svg')'. EpubCheck

Errore Epub Format OEBPS/Text/titleebook.html(47,333): Error while parsing file 'element 'font' not allowed anywhere; expected the element end-tag, text or element 'a', 'abbr', 'acronym', 'applet', 'b', 'bdo', 'big', 'br', 'cite', 'code', 'del', 'dfn', 'em', 'i', 'iframe', 'img', 'ins', 'kbd', 'map', 'noscript', 'ns:svg', 'object', 'q', 'samp', 'script', 'small', 'span', 'strong', 'sub', 'sup', 'tt' or 'var' (with xmlns:ns='http:/www.w3.org/2000/svg')'. EpubCheck

Error Epub Format OEBPS/Text/techniques.html(438,457): Referenced resource could not be found in the EPUB. EpubCheck

Error Epub Format OEBPS/Text/techniques.html(441,1905): Referenced resource could not be found in the EPUB. EpubCheck
libre75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
font tags aren't valid xhtml. You'll need to get rid of them.

Also, there's a couple of links to files that don't exist (or are unmanifested) in the epub in the techniques.html file.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-14-2019 at 11:31 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:05 AM   #3
libre75
Enthusiast
libre75 began at the beginning.

Device: epub
Thanks for your help!
Excuse me but I did not understand, I carry the code, the first is the line 47 related to the error of the font, the seconds (lines 438 and 441) related to the links.
Can you explain me with code in hand?
Thank you so much!

<p class="ListParagraph" style="margin-bottom: 5pt; margin-left: 36pt; margin-top: 5pt; text-align: justify; text-indent: -18pt;"><span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0); font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: Symbol, serif;">·</span><font face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 9px; line-height: normal;">*</span></font><span style="font-size: 16pt; line-height: 115%; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);">kvdsjovsjvofvvfvfdfvdiovfoidfvjdofvjdo</span><span style="font-size: 16pt; line-height: 115%; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);">ityorrjtgietjotrigjovetimboitbmromro</span><br/><span style="font-size: 16pt; line-height: 115%; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);">*</span></p>

<p class="ListParagraph" style="font-size:16pt; line-height:normal; margin-bottom:5pt; margin-left:36pt; margin-top:5pt; text-indent:-18pt"><span style="font-size:16pt"><span style="font-family:Symbol, serif; font-size:10pt">·</span></span><span style="font:7.0pt 'Times New Roman'">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span><span style="color:#800000; font-size:16pt">For more info, see</span><span style="font-size:16pt"> </span><a href="ErowidVaults"><span class="Hyperlink" style="font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold">ErowidVaults</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-size:16pt">&nbsp;</span><span class="urlexpansion" style="color:#800000; font-size:16pt">(</span><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-size:16pt"><a href="http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.html">http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.html</a></span><span class="urlexpansion" style="color:#800000; font-size:16pt">)</span></p>

<p class="NormalWeb"><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">One such device is the </span><a href="http://www.lucidity.com/novadreamer.html"><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">NovaDreamer</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">&nbsp;</span><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">(</span><a href="http://www.lucidity.com/novadreamer.html"><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">http://www.lucidity.com/novadreamer.html</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">)</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">, available from </span><a href="http://www.lucidity.com/"><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">The Lucidity Institute</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">&nbsp;</span><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">(</span><a href="http://www.lucidity.com"><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">http://www.lucidity.com</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">)</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">. It is available for approximately $400 in the United States or $780 (£440) outside it and comes with supplementary material. </span><br/><br/><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">An alternative is the</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt"> </span><a href="Kvasar"><span class="Hyperlink" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">Kvasar</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">&nbsp;</span><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">(http://brindefalk.solarbotics.net/kvasar/kvasar.html)</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">. </span></p>
libre75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:26 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll be honest: that markup really needs to be put out of its own misery. It's pretty bad. I'm not going to try and offer specific information on how to "fix" it, because frankly, I don't see the point. But for the purposes of education, I'll highlight the problem areas in red (problem meaning the EpubCheck errors) and offer a general course of action.

Code:
<p class="ListParagraph" style="margin-bottom: 5pt; margin-left: 36pt; margin-top: 5pt; text-align: justify; text-indent: -18pt;"><span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0); font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: Symbol, serif;">·</span><font face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 9px; line-height: normal;">*</span></font><span style="font-size: 16pt; line-height: 115%; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);">kvdsjovsjvofvvfvfdfvdiovfoidfvjdofvjdo</span><span style="font-size: 16pt; line-height: 115%; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);">ityorrjtgietjotrigjovetimboitbmromro</span><br/><span style="font-size: 16pt; line-height: 115%; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);">*</span></p>
As I said, font tags are not valid. Best course of action: incorporate the Times New Roman request into the style attribute of the span the font tags encapsulate, and then delete the font tags. I mean, it's an asterisk for heaven's sake! All of that extraneous spaghetti code to style a single, solitary asterisk!? By the way, I realize this code was generated by a program of some sort, I'm not blaming you concerning the general mess of things.

Code:
<p class="ListParagraph" style="font-size:16pt; line-height:normal; margin-bottom:5pt; margin-left:36pt; margin-top:5pt; text-indent:-18pt"><span style="font-size:16pt"><span style="font-family:Symbol, serif; font-size:10pt">·</span></span><span style="font:7.0pt 'Times New Roman'">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span><span style="color:#800000; font-size:16pt">For more info, see</span><span style="font-size:16pt"> </span><a href="ErowidVaults"><span class="Hyperlink" style="font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold">ErowidVaults</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-size:16pt">&nbsp;</span><span class="urlexpansion" style="color:#800000; font-size:16pt">(</span><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-size:16pt"><a href="http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.html">http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.html</a></span><span class="urlexpansion" style="color:#800000; font-size:16pt">)</span></p>
Unless "ErowidVaults" is a manifested file in your epub (and that's highly unlikely) that is not a valid internal or external url. Get rid of it or correct it.

Code:
<p class="NormalWeb"><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">One such device is the </span><a href="http://www.lucidity.com/novadreamer.html"><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">NovaDreamer</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">&nbsp;</span><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">(</span><a href="http://www.lucidity.com/novadreamer.html"><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">http://www.lucidity.com/novadreamer.html</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">)</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">, available from </span><a href="http://www.lucidity.com/"><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">The Lucidity Institute</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">&nbsp;</span><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">(</span><a href="http://www.lucidity.com"><span class="Hyperlink" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">http://www.lucidity.com</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">)</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">. It is available for approximately $400 in the United States or $780 (£440) outside it and comes with supplementary material. </span><br/><br/><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">An alternative is the</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt"> </span><a href="Kvasar"><span class="Hyperlink" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">Kvasar</span></a><span class="urlexpansion" style="color:#000099; font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">&nbsp;</span><span class="urlexpansion" style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">(http://brindefalk.solarbotics.net/kvasar/kvasar.html)</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman', serif; font-size:16pt">. </span></p>
Same as above. "Kvasar" is not a valid href. Perhaps these were once url fragments and the "#" was dropped along the way?. <a href="#Kvasar" />. I don't know. Again; get rid of it or correct it.

Some line-breaks or general beautifying of that markup would go a long way toward making it at least more readable, too.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-15-2019 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:30 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage

should be

<p class="ListParagraph"><span class="symbol">·</span><span class="small">*</span>kvdsjovsjvofvvfvfdfvdiovfoidfvjdofvjdoityorrj tgietjotrigjovetimboitbmromro<p>

With appropriate CSS definition for ListParagraph, symbol and small.

The actual cause of the error is the existence of <font> tags. But there's an awful lot of rubbish in that HTML that will cause problems when viewing an ebook.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 09:43 AM   #6
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Mother of GOD. I mean, I've seen some crap in my time, god knows--we've converted books from every type of source known to mankind, including Powerpoint files, but that? THAT is world-class sh*t. I can honestly say, that might be the worst cruft I've ever seen.

Dude, seriously--either actually take a few hours, and start to learn HTML and CSS, or hire someone. That's a disaster looking for a place to happen.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:58 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Mother of GOD. I mean, I've seen some crap in my time, god knows--we've converted books from every type of source known to mankind, including Powerpoint files, but that? THAT is world-class sh*t. I can honestly say, that might be the worst cruft I've ever seen.

Dude, seriously--either actually take a few hours, and start to learn HTML and CSS, or hire someone. That's a disaster looking for a place to happen.

Hitch
Please tell us how you really fell about that pile of abomination.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:58 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
@libre75, you need to learn to use HTML with CSS. As it is, nobody here will touch that mess you call code.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:27 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
@libre75, you need to learn to use HTML with CSS. As it is, nobody here will touch that mess you call code.
That's a bit extreme don't you think? Or at the very least, an incomplete post. I certainly "touched it." Besides, it's not as if the OP was the one who DID the coding. As I mentioned in my post, I'm not going to correct/clean it up for them, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out what the actual errors were that EpubCheck picked up on.

Even with the the prettiest, leanest markup out there, EpubCheck's error messages are often pretty cryptic for a newcomer to translate.

Yes. The markup sucks. That doesn't mean there's no lessons to be easily/quickly imparted from it RE epub validation.

Next time, consider the "That Markup sucks, but..." approach that a few others employed.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-15-2019 at 07:23 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 06:08 PM   #10
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:

I was thinking the same and I just did read your comment. Really, you made me laught.

Last edited by RbnJrg; 03-15-2019 at 06:12 PM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:33 PM   #11
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
That's a bit extreme don't you think? Or at the very least, an incomplete post. I certainly "touched it." Besides, it's not as if the OP was the one who DID the coding. As I mentioned in my post, I'm not going to correct/clean it up for them, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out what the actual errors were the EpubCheck picked up on.

Even with the the prettiest, leanest markup out there, EpubCheck's error messages are often pretty cryptic for a newcomer to translate.

Yes. The markup sucks. That doesn't mean there's no lessons to be easily/quickly imparted from it RE epub validation.

Next time, consider the "That Markup sucks, but..." approach that a few others employed.
Oh, I dunno, I wasn't helpful, either. Of course, I already know that I suck.

I am a bit codswalloped by that markup. I cannot figure out what could have caused it. I've truly seen some stuff, but...d'you think that's maybe extracted from some website CMS, like...IDK, Wordpress or Joomla, pasted into a Word processor someplace, and then exported, or...????

Hitch
Old 03-15-2019, 07:32 PM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Oh, I dunno, I wasn't helpful, either. Of course, I already know that I suck.

I am a bit codswalloped by that markup. I cannot figure out what could have caused it. I've truly seen some stuff, but...d'you think that's maybe extracted from some website CMS, like...IDK, Wordpress or Joomla, pasted into a Word processor someplace, and then exported, or...????

Hitch
Well sure... but then Jon was just piling on. Like it was a big ol' potato-pile.

I'm guessing it (the code) was processed by many different things, actually. It's like ground hamburger. The font tag and the line heights made me think of mobi markup that been partially (and unsuccessfully) cleaned. Some of that stuff was horrific!
Old 03-16-2019, 12:11 AM   #13
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Well sure... but then Jon was just piling on. Like it was a big ol' potato-pile.

I'm guessing it (the code) was processed by many different things, actually. It's like ground hamburger. The font tag and the line heights made me think of mobi markup that been partially (and unsuccessfully) cleaned. Some of that stuff was horrific!
Maybe the "psychoactives" explains it.

Anyway, it's weird. I agree, burger made from 10 different cuts of meat. What the hell is a "urlexpansion" class? TNR 16pt? I mean...I dunno. That's a mess, and I freely admit if someone asked us to clean that, I'd whack them, money-wise. Not to rip them off; because that's HOURS of cleaning. I mean, serious hours. Hell, it could take you 30 minutes or longer, JUST to clean what we're looking at, once you figure out what the hell the intention is. Granted, then, realistically, you'd get in the groove, but...it's a lot of cleaning.

If the OP knows the source, there might be a better way. That's sorta what I'm thinking.

Hitch
Old 03-16-2019, 12:39 AM   #14
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Maybe the "psychoactives" explains it.

Anyway, it's weird. I agree, burger made from 10 different cuts of meat. What the hell is a "urlexpansion" class? TNR 16pt? I mean...I dunno. That's a mess, and I freely admit if someone asked us to clean that, I'd whack them, money-wise. Not to rip them off; because that's HOURS of cleaning. I mean, serious hours. Hell, it could take you 30 minutes or longer, JUST to clean what we're looking at, once you figure out what the hell the intention is. Granted, then, realistically, you'd get in the groove, but...it's a lot of cleaning.

If the OP knows the source, there might be a better way. That's sorta what I'm thinking.
Tsk, you obviously need to pay for lucidity ($400 in US and £440 outside US).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:56 AM   #15
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Looking in the Wayback Machine, the closest I could find were several pages about lucid dreaming from 2012 (the NovaDreamer is supposed to help with lucid dreaming and the Kvasar was a lower cost build it yourself emailware version). One page had a Powerpoint presentation and template which included the costs for the NovaDreamer.

Last edited by DNSB; 03-16-2019 at 01:01 AM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote