Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-31-2010, 06:03 AM   #1
postalnpt
postalnpt began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Question about registering Nook

I have recently changed my email password and my B and N password. Do I need to go into my Nook to change anything to continue receiving books? Thanks, somewhat challenged!!
postalnpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
Doug Pardee
Zealot
Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.

Device: B&N NOOK 3G
You have to unregister your NOOK before you change your B&N account password and/or e-mail address.
  • Put your account back to the original B&N password.
  • Unregister your NOOK.
  • Change your B&N account to your new B&N password.
  • Reregister your NOOK with the new B&N password.
Doug Pardee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert