Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 06-27-2017, 07:13 PM   #1
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
Kindle HD8

I have a Kindle HD8, which I've added Google Play to. So now I use CC and Moon+, as I used to on my Nexus 7.
I connect to Calibre on my computer wirelessly. Everything works smoothly except that Calibre is not picking up the books I have marked as Read. I've tried emptying the Library, and restocking it, and I've updated Calibre to the most recent version.
Is there anything else I can do?
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 03:45 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
I have a Kindle HD8, which I've added Google Play to. So now I use CC and Moon+, as I used to on my Nexus 7.
I connect to Calibre on my computer wirelessly. Everything works smoothly except that Calibre is not picking up the books I have marked as Read. I've tried emptying the Library, and restocking it, and I've updated Calibre to the most recent version.
Is there anything else I can do?
Did you do the steps described in this FAQ Can I synchronize CC's Read and Date Read information with calibre?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:16 AM   #3
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
Solved!

I fixed it!
Something must have stuck. I went into the Reader options on CC, unchecked everything, closed CC, reopened it, and re-ticked and checked all the relevant stuff, as per the instructions.
Closed, reopened, and it worked!
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:22 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
I fixed it!
Something must have stuck. I went into the Reader options on CC, unchecked everything, closed CC, reopened it, and re-ticked and checked all the relevant stuff, as per the instructions.
Closed, reopened, and it worked!
Good.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote