Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #16
Abiyasha
Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello,

@ danicca : That's what I'm thinking. After all, he likes buying stuff offline rather than online And I hope he will pick the good one since he probably will come back to Canada next year. So, I really really hope that my eReader will last more than a year. I'm thinking of getting Kobo Glo. Kobo Mini will be too small for me even though it's just 1 inch smaller than Glo/Touch. But, an inch will make difference, right? I hope so about the books. I have lots of them and it will be frustrating if I can't transfer them to my eReader. I feel like I'm gambling about this whole thing, lol.

@ xendula : I believe the developer will appreciate your idea I'm thinking of getting Glo and the black one. White will be too 'clean' and I don't really like colors on electronic devices even though my Sony Xperia is red Black is just right. Simple and it will be fine without a cover but I'm sure I'm gonna get a cover and treat it like treasure since only-God-knows-how-long-the-device-will-last. So, I really need to be very careful with it especially with Indonesian weather that could be super hot plus high humidity, especially in Bali

I'm really really glad that I found this forum. It helps me a lot in understanding about eReading related thing
Abiyasha is offline   Reply With Quote