Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-12-2023, 07:56 PM   #1
mark_e_h
Connoisseur
mark_e_h began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/IpadMini
Calibre-->MapleRead plugin??

Can someone recommend a tool/plugin to allow easy copy of Calibre books to MapleRead (iPad).
I would like to be able to select multiple books in Calibre, and just drag to MapleRead. I don't think there is a way to do this - you need to put individual epub files into a folder.

thx,
mark_e_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 07:37 PM   #2
Montana Harper
Zealot
Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone 12, Kindle Paperwhite 3
I think that's one of the uses of the built-in Save to Disk feature. You can select multiple books, use the Save to Disk menu item (I have it on my context menu, so I can access it with right-click) and select "Save only EPUB formats to disk in a single folder." Preferences for the feature can be accessed through Calibre's main Preferences menu.
Montana Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 08:45 PM   #3
mark_e_h
Connoisseur
mark_e_h began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/IpadMini
Yup - that works. Just an extra step. I presume so many people would do this that someone would have done a plugin.

thx.....
mark_e_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 05:06 AM   #4
Bermudagirl
Connoisseur
Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I transfer books to Mapleread using the content server. I can certainly transfer all the books in a series/ collection, but not sure if that's what you want.
Bermudagirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, ipad, mapleread, save to disk