Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-12-2023, 11:20 AM   #16
dogmayor
dogmayor began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmayor View Post
I probably should have specified I'm trying to do this for files that Kobo can not read embedded metadata from. As far as I can tell the Kobo can already read embedded metadata from epubs and kepub files, so it would have to be a p. niche case for me to need to use it. Unless I missed something and it also works for other file types.
Sorry for the double post, but I just learned that the Kobo does not read series metadata, so I understand the use case now. I wonder if the method NickelSeries uses could be applied to updating other file types' metadata on the Kobo.
dogmayor is offline   Reply With Quote