Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-24-2009, 04:32 AM   #1
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Interview and yet another new version of Xenolith

To celebrate my first (and last?) "virtual book tour" interview, I'm re-issuing a free coupon for Xenolith for one week.

Check out the interview (and those os other indie authors) at: http://amwc.wordpress.com/

Use coupon code: XY39L

Last edited by ASparrow; 11-25-2009 at 03:22 PM.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Yet another new version of Xenolith uploaded

Yet another astute reader from Library Thing sent me three pages of additional copy edits of the sort that escapes spell-checkers (real word, grammatically correct but inappropriate or unintended use). Thus, anyone who has not gotten around to reading their copy of Xenolith should update their version before they do for the optimal reading experience.

Those who haven't, can get it for free this week with coupon code: XY39L

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4612

I'm making good progress on a sequel, which promises to be just as twisty as the first book.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert