Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
fantafrik
fantafrik began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello all

Hello everybody. I am from Spain, I have a Sony PRS-505 and so I have being reading here for some time. So now it is the turn to share with all of you my thoughts if you think they are valuable.
fantafrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:48 AM   #2
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Welcome! I also have a 505 and I love it! I look forward to getting to know you.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 04:22 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Bienvenido, fantafrik. Tengo el Sony 505 (*AZUL*).

Preguntar si necesita ayuda y divertirse en el salón (the lounge).
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:22 AM   #4
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantafrik View Post
Hello everybody. I am from Spain, I have a Sony PRS-505 and so I have being reading here for some time. So now it is the turn to share with all of you my thoughts if you think they are valuable.
Welcome and Enjoy the forum..

Looks like The MR POSSE has not welcomed you yet. Good luck
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:47 AM   #5
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi fantafrik!

Please do come along and join in the forums. What kind of books do you enjoy reading on your 505?
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert