Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-19-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Bought a Pandigital 8" SuperNova Android Tablet...

from QVC over the weekend, for about $200 when all was said and done. Seems like a pretty decent product for the money from early reviews of other users. I expect to have it in hand on Wednesday.

Any advice on what I should include for good reading apps and tools? I understand this version has Kindle pre-installed. Anyone else have experience with this brand or model? Since this will be my first exposure to Android, I'd also appreciate any insight into other must-have apps!
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote