Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 11-08-2019, 06:37 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Bug in 12.2.0 — Auto Shut Off issue

Every now and then (about once a week) my Vision 4's screen locks up. Everything comes back fine after a quick restart — except there's one change in settings which has bitten me a couple times. The "Sleep & energy saving" mode changes from Shut off "After 5 minutes" of inactivity to "Never" shut off. A couple times I haven't turned off my Vision 4 and I come to it the next day and the battery is dead.

Just something to watch for. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next firmware release. I haven't noticed it in my other Tolino devices, but the Vision 4 gets most of my use.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:49 PM   #2
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I've had to restart a couple of times but I just checked the sleep setting and it's still on 15 minutes, as I set it. Hope it stays that way!
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:54 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I've had to restart a couple of times but I just checked the sleep setting and it's still on 15 minutes, as I set it. Hope it stays that way!
I've only noticed this on the Vision 4, so it might something specific to that model — or possibly something specific to my particular unit. Now that I know about it, it's not a big deal. I think I'll try 15 minutes also.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote