Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-27-2019, 06:50 PM   #1
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, T1
When will I ever learn? Dumb things you keep doing

Is there anything you find yourself doing repeatedly even though you should know better by now?

I wear mostly dresses during the work week and don't buy new casual cotton pants or jeans very often - maybe every other year - but still, you'd think by now I would remember that if I buy the size pants that fit comfortably in the store, by the time I actually wear them for an hour or two they will be baggy. I need some kind of app on my phone that would flash when I go into the pants section of the store to remind me to buy the size that seems a little too snug!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't seem to learn from history.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 03:06 PM   #2
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2
I keep buying ebooks, even though I already have more than I could read in several lifetimes. I also buy ereaders, even though actually I don't need more than one.

As to clothes, I'm the exact opposite. I hate snug clothes and most of mine are a number or two bigger than my actual number. I enjoy bagginess. And you won't find any dresses or skirts in my wardrobe. Haven't worn them since high school.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote