Notices

Old 08-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
Atomix
Enthusiast
Atomix began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
[Release]Hangman nooklet game.

Hello, I have been programming for 4 days straight and now it's all done -
I announce you a new nooklet - The Hangman.

The classical hangman game made exclusively for the nook. Initially hangman was a paper and pencil guessing game for two or more players. One player thought of a word and the other tried to guess it by suggesting letters. The other player here is the Nook itself, which currently has 502 words in the vocabulary. Note: This vocabulary is going to be updated up to 5000 words in the following days. Watch out for updates!

You can get it here: http://nookdevs.com/Hangman

I hope you enjoy it!
Atomix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
Mojoman
Enthusiast
Mojoman began at the beginning.

Nice job Atomix. Works perfectly, can't wait for the update. The only problem I had, and it's probably because I'm an idiot, is I unzipped the file to the nooklets folder as described and it didn't show up in Nooklets. I had to create a folder called "Hangman" in the nooklet folder and unzip to that and it worked perfectly. Keep up the good work. I hope to see other apps like this. It's nice to take a break from reading and have a quick game to use.
Mojoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
Atomix
Enthusiast

Yeah, sorry about that, you should choose the option ''extract to Hangman' and it should create a folder for the content. Or, alternatively as you did, just create a hangman folder and extract the archive there.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
Atomix
Enthusiast

Announcement: You can download&update my nooklets using nookMarket from now on! You no longer need to visit the website to check if theres anything new. When I release an update for a nooklet, it will automatically show up in your nook market list.
Please note: You have to update the nook Market to v.0.3, which was released today.
good luck