Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
ratflinger
Enthusiast
ratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: K3, Touch, Paperwhite 3G
Battery Issues Reappear

A couple of months back I reported how my original K2 battery was quickly discharging. I purchased a new battery & all was well. Now 2 months later it's back to quickly discharging. In fact 2 days ago I noticed it had dumped 1/2 the battery (whispernet off) so I held the on switch till it fully blanked out. About as off as one can get with a K2. Today I pulled it out & the screen is on & says the battery is fully discharged & must be plugged in for charging. Obviously off is not off. Any ideas here about what's could be causing this? I'm thinking of shoving the original battery back in & just sending it in to Amazon & telling them to fix it.
ratflinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #2
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Did you recently add any books? It uses a lot of battery power to index each book. So much that you can practically see it going down.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert