Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-26-2009, 01:56 AM   #1
xeijix
xeijix began at the beginning.

Device: none
SmartQ7, only a few weeks old and in mint condition

UPDATE:
Because of my clumsy hands...I dropped it! =O. The resistive touch screen shattered. (it was epic! in a bad way) Everything else seems to be ok. Because of this mishap, I can no longer sell it, unless someone wants it for parts. I also found a suitable resistive touchscreen replacement part on Digikey, but since I didn't want it when I posted this original post, I don't intend on replacing the touchscreen. If someone wants it for parts, I'll definitely give it up for 100usd (or less).

================================================== ===========
I got a SmartQ7 from MP4Nation a few weeks ago (well it was ordered at the end of August, but of course they have a bad response time so I didn't get it until a few weeks ago)

I never used it outside of the house. Any use it saw was primarily for reading comics and manga. Original items and packaging is included. I will also throw in the 1gb SD I currently have in it.

My asking price is 190USD (shipping included only within the US[I plan to ship by USPS]. If you're outside of the US, pm me and we'll talk) PM me if you're interested. I'm also open to any offers.

Please feel free to ask questions if there are any. Thanks.

Last edited by xeijix; 11-11-2009 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Clumsy hands! grr
xeijix is offline   Reply With Quote