Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-31-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
A Book Designer Links Question

We could call this the history of The History of Tom Jones. After my first effort crashed BD, the second effort has been successful...except: The book contains a Dedication and 18 Books, plus 23 footnotes. BD provides links for the Dedication and the 23 footnotes, but not any of the numbered Books.

I've deleted the links to the Books in the Notes and Links 3 times and I'm still not getting links to the Books when BD makes the book. Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong and how best to proceed? Thanks.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:39 PM   #2
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Never mind (I think). BD apparently had trouble with the way I'd arranged the page breaks. All seems OK now (crosses fingers.)
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert