Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
Joywalker
Enthusiast
Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch
Sudoku On Touch!

WATCH this video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82-66...layer_embedded
Joywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
lol thanks, it's already been discussed here

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...obo+easter+egg

welcome to MR.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Joywalker
Enthusiast
Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
lol thanks, it's already been discussed here

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...obo+easter+egg

welcome to MR.
Oh hehehe
Yep, new here. Thought I could share with people like me,who recently bought the Touch and didn't know about this egg.
Joywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joywalker View Post
Oh hehehe
Yep, new here. Thought I could share with people like me,who recently bought the Touch and didn't know about this egg.
not a problem. enjoy browsing.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote