Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Kobo free books issues

I have a couple of the free epub books from the kobo website. Any time I use one of these books, if I try to exit, it freezes my 650. My work around had been to always either put the reader to sleep or shut it down when reading these rather than trying to go to the home screen so that I didn't have to do a soft reset. This does work most of the time, but I have found that sometimes, it just reboots the reader etc. and it never knows where I am when I come back to it if I have rebooted. Has anyone had this experience? I have never had this problem with the purchased books, just the free ones.

Jodi
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote