Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-26-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
Where is FrankN?

Does anyone know what happened to FrankN? I love his covers and have been trying to get in touch with him via Ebay and this site for two or three weeks now and he seems to have vanished.
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Perhaps just a long summer vacation? Keep looking. Posting a thread like this is a good technique too!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaggisMacJedi View Post
Does anyone know what happened to FrankN? I love his covers and have been trying to get in touch with him via Ebay and this site for two or three weeks now and he seems to have vanished.
I had an email from him dated June 5 in which he said he was "going on vacation next week for three weeks".

So, assuming that his vacation started around the 8th of June, he should be back around the 29th or so.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:48 AM   #4
Chuckwade87
Connoisseur
Chuckwade87 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle/Sony PRS 505
FrankN is back and he has his own website selling Kindle covers.
www.strangedog.com
I just bought a cover off him last week myself. will let you know how it is.
Chuckwade87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:10 AM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckwade87 View Post
FrankN is back and he has his own website selling Kindle covers.
www.strangedog.com
I just bought a cover off him last week myself. will let you know how it is.
I hope he makes a fortune. Thanks for the link.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Oh, so that's why I'm not seeing them on ebay anymore. Well, good for him. I may just have to buy one ... or two.

One thing I noticed while over at ebay ... why the heck are people selling Kindles for more than they cost new from Amazon?? I'm not kidding, I saw one for close to $450. That makes no sense to me at all.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh, so that's why I'm not seeing them on ebay anymore. Well, good for him. I may just have to buy one ... or two.

One thing I noticed while over at ebay ... why the heck are people selling Kindles for more than they cost new from Amazon?? I'm not kidding, I saw one for close to $450. That makes no sense to me at all.
Maybe they think people outside of the U.S. are willing to pay a premium to own one since no one in the states would. Much better to make a friend in the U.S. and have them buy it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:12 PM   #8
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Maybe they think people outside of the U.S. are willing to pay a premium to own one since no one in the states would. Much better to make a friend in the U.S. and have them buy it.
Maybe ... but I just don't see any sensible person paying a premium to purchase a Kindle, when they can't purchase any content from Amazon without a US credit card and US address ... because if they HAD those things, they'd be able to purchase the Kindle itself from Amazon.

Or ... is there a flaw in my logic?? One too many blueberry martinis .... chocolate overload from the brownies I made??

Tags
duck!