Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #2281
kpen
Enthusiast
kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
Have you checked out my latest story, Finding Rosie? Check it out on amazon. or better yet go to my web page and get it for FREE.... Yes I said free. WWW.FictionByKathleen.com While you are there read Shadows of the Dust... a story you won't want to end... so i'm told
kpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:01 AM   #2282
Jake bandana
Jake bandana began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paper white
Promotion

"Me" is available for free today!!!

[IMG][img height=125]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yBgT0z4eL._SL160_.jpg[/img][/IMG]

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AFKTEPM

Synopsis:
Cold, shivering and numb, Aaron crouches on a steep fire-escape, hoping and praying as a biting bullet speeds his way. His body is shock-frozen but his mind races on through the fuzzy jungle of thinly stored memories. He sees everything, his entire life flashing before his eyes. The highs, the lows, the heart breaks, the bitter spells and the many capricious twists and turns of his short existence. It takes him all the way from his childhood in a troubled suburban household in Accra, Ghana, West Africa-- to living broke and alone on the draining streets of New York City. A haunting tale unfolds in his mind that puts his past in perspective and reshapes his disposition and views in the last trickling seconds of his life.
Jake bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #2283
D. Florakis
D. Florakis began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Return to the Future - Free on Sunday 2nd December

Hi all,

My book Return to the Future is free for today (Sunday 2 Dec). It was first published in Greece in 1973 and then in English in 1981. Here's a short summary:

Our numerically named hero 31,450,670 (colonized planets, days of the week, and regions of the globe are all designated with equal blandness) lives in "computer generation 2,354," an era thousands of years removed from ours. Thanks to the discovery of the nexus of evil in the human brain in generation 1,355 and the perfection of an operation for its removal, a "utopia of ethical and material paradise" now reigns-at least so believes the High Quotient, the leader of the human race. But if so, why are suicides exponentially increasing, as the populace's "feeling 1" ratings plummet?

When 31,450,670 discovers that his operation was faulty and that he possesses all the old vices-including murderousness-a battle ensues for the soul of humanity.

I hope you enjoy reading the book!
D. Florakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:02 AM   #2284
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Deadly Memories - top 100 in the US for Kindle and Books for Romantic Suspense

US: http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Memorie...8729840&sr=1-1
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...4457191&sr=8-1

Last edited by PamelaMary; 12-02-2012 at 09:07 AM.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #2285
Duncan Pile
Duncan Pile began at the beginning.

Device: none
Nature Mage

The Nature Mage series is a fantasy trilogy about a boy called Gaspi who discovers he has the power to control natural forces and creatures. The gift is too powerful for him and nearly takes his life, and he is forced to go on a journey to find magicians who will train him in the use of his powers. As he travels (along with his guardian and best friends), he is pursued by demonic creatures intent on killing him and draining his powers to use for their own purposes. It's an epic fantasy adventure, and I'm frequently in the top 500 bestselling fantasy authors on Amazon. The sequel is about to be released on Kindle, and my beta readers are giving rave reviews. Here's the link to Amazon and to my Website if you want to read an excerpt:

www.duncanpile.com
http://www.amazon.com/Nature-Mage-eb...ds=nature+mage

[URL="http://www.duncanpile.com"]
[URL="http://goo.gl/SRrQ1"]

Last edited by Duncan Pile; 12-02-2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Can't see the image or click on the links!
Duncan Pile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #2286
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ideal to gift thriller readers at this time of year is the best-selling Justice series - now available as a boxed set.

http://www.amazon.com/Justice-Series...ries+boxed+set
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #2287
aardvarkfilms
aardvarkfilms began at the beginning.

The Shoulders of Giants (A Jake Abraham Mystery)

Hi there, just wanted to let you know that my book The Shoulders of Giants (A Jake Abraham Mystery) is free on Kindle from 12/04 - 12/06 at http://www.amazon.com/The-Shoulders-.../dp/B007RZBN3E - it has 10 reviews with an average of 4.7 stars and it's currently at #65 in all free Kindle books on Amazon.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shouldtiny.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	97301  
aardvarkfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #2288
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Smile FREE Amazon Prime Borrow - DUST BOWL JUSTICE

DUST BOWL JUSTICE
by Ric K. Hill

AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS:
You can now borrow this ebook FREE from your Kindle!

Jim Palmer is a good man
...his brother, Willie, is not.

TEXAS, 1934 ~ Willie Palmer is unpredictable and dangerous. Wherever he goes, trouble is never far behind.

On the run after committing a felony, Willie evades the Texas Rangers, leaving his innocent brother, Jim, to endure the consequences left in his wake.

Driven to find his renegade brother now living the high life in Mexico, Jim is forced to rely on a woman he just met and trust in the system that has failed him at every turn. He is determined to restore his good name...but time is running out.

Amazon Kindle:
USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndiaJapanBrazilCanada
(This ebook is properly formatted for all Kindle devices, apps, and software. Text-to-speech is enabled on supported devices.)

Paperback:

Amazon: USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpain
CreateSpace
(274 pages)

Enjoy!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #2289
sakman70
sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakman70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle (droid)
Lots in the news lately (including on Newsweek's cover) about an archaeology team nearing in on Genghis Khan's tomb. I knew I was up against it when I had my team of (psychic) archaeologists hunt him down in THE MONGOL OBJECTIVE, but hopefully these new guys are in the wrong spot and I'm safe!!

http://www.amazon.com/Mongol-Objecti...7812936&sr=1-5

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswee...t-warrior.html
sakman70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #2290
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Boomerang is free from Amazon through Tuesday, December 11th.

So far folks have taken to it very nicely!

#98 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)

#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Action & Adventure
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #2291
D. Florakis
D. Florakis began at the beginning.

The Ponotrons and the Anarchists of the Absolute is free only for today!

It was first published in Greece in 1975 (and has been republished multiple times since then) and then in English in 1985. Here's a short summary:

In an era when any form of violence or pain, for whatever reason, is considered by some to be the product of an evil creation, perhaps the ultimate war is inevitable and the Anarchists of the Absolute are partly justified. Their weapons are the Ponotrons, the elementary particles of anti-matter created by the pain felt by every existence created the Universal Will.

But another link in the evolutionary chain of Humanity also exists, challenging the Absolute in their quest to escape this universe and the fabric of spacetime.

The solitary man, the last sample of primitive Humanity is their hope... this novel transcends "real".

I hope you enjoy reading the book!

Last edited by dreams; 12-12-2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: clean link
D. Florakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #2292
sailorladd
sailorladd began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi guys, just thought I might add my book here, possibly a nice Christmas present for someone you know who likes adventure/travel (Oh isn't this a shameless predictable plug) yes it is, hope I'm in the right section lol here it is without further ado...http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0070F2TL6
sailorladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #2293
sricci
S. Ricci
sricci began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
The 13th Cycle

Hey everyone! Wanted to shamelessly plug my novella, which came out today It's called The 13th Cycle, and here's the official description:

Amara Randall is a college student with a passion for exposing the truth. When she sees the havoc the Maya calendar predictions wreak, she decides to debunk the myths and try to restore the peace.

Mahaway is a charismatic young scribe in ancient Maya. But her world is torn apart when a greedy new king declares war on her city.

Now at the end of 2012, Amara’s obsession leads her to uncovering a deadly conspiracy, one with roots dating back more than a thousand years. Using clues Mahaway has left behind as a guide, Amara must stop the conspirators’ terrifying plan before December 21. If she doesn’t, the world really will end.

You can buy at on my website, or find links to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Smashwords here https://ganxy.com/i/73427

Thank you for letting me share!
sricci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:06 AM   #2294
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Drake Eldorado series is now available in eBook form, Kindle. I had them created by 52 Novels They create quality eBooks. I went with the best as I believe my hard work deserves the best. And I want to make a quality presentation with a quality product.

If you're looking for a new eBook to read in the horror/paranormal/supernatural genres with edges of demonology/globalization/addiction/internal and external struggles, and so much more, please give my eBooks a chance.

--->KINDLE versions

Book 1, DRAKE ELDORADO: DISTORTION $0.99
Book 2, DRAKE ELDORADO: AGENDA $2.99
Book 3, DRAKE ELDORADO: ORIGIN $3.99

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-16-2012 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Promotional plug deleted - MODERATOR
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:14 PM   #2295
hillaryswanson
hillaryswanson began at the beginning.

Poo Finger-in-Chief is FREE!

FREE ebook Giveaway!
Poo Finger-in-Chief: A Political Primer for Right-Wing Rugrats is free for Kindle and available HERE.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	POO Kindle Cover Sunday.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	97776  
hillaryswanson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo