Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-12-2007, 04:00 PM   #61
nkelle
Trainee bricked one Iliad
nkelle began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iliad ER0100 soft 2.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
Try drawing larger, and try to make the lines pretty even and at 90% angles - and tell me if you get it working! :-)
/R
Uff sometimes I should only do what someone else has written..
The pre-defined gestures are:
LEFT-UP: darker color
LEFT-DOWN: lighter color
RIGHT-UP: Thicker pen
RIGHT-DOWN: Thinner pen
RIGHT-DOWN-LEFT-UP (draw a box): Zoom in using the box (very cool!)
DOWN-UP: Refresh the screen
...seems I am a bad speller, interchanged left and right and retried to fast, don´t give ipdf a few seconds to do it´s work
Sorry!
nkelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:19 PM   #62
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
CellWriter looks interesting. What I really want, of course, is what the Newton had. That was the best handwriting recognition I've ever personally experienced.

I trained myself to use graffiti by playing Adventure on my Palm Pilot. But real HWR of some kind would be better.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:35 PM   #63
rincewind
Connoisseur
rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad
I'm just glad you got it working. :-)

/R
rincewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:04 PM   #64
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Hi, all! Quick update. I'm still out of town, so the first community ipdf release will be delayed a couple of days. The floor is still open for patch submissions.

Mike Kostousov, I would love to add your bookmarks feature! Any chance you can submit a patch in the next few days?
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:44 AM   #65
PhilT
Enthusiast
PhilT began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
Will there be a search feature included in the first or future release?
PhilT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:23 AM   #66
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharker View Post
Mike Kostousov, I would love to add your bookmarks feature! Any chance you can submit a patch in the next few days?
I hope you also sent him a PM and/or email -- this is the primary enhancement I need....
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:10 PM   #67
mocelet
Connoisseur
mocelet began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad / Palm Vx / Nokia E65
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I trained myself to use graffiti by playing Adventure on my Palm Pilot. But real HWR of some kind would be better.
I trained my "off" hand to write graffiti. For some reason, although I do everything else right-sided (scissors, archery, racquet sports, kicking), I write left-handed, so when I got a Palm Vx I taught my right hand Graffiti. It was quick and easy because that hand was dextrous and "wired in right", but didn't have any training for "normal" handwriting.
Even now after not using my Palm for 12 months or so, if I pick up a pen in my right hand and a pad in my left and start writing, it will come out in Graffiti.
mocelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:00 PM   #68
Mike Kostousov
Connoisseur
Mike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-books

Device: Zaurus C1000/iLiad/SE K750i
Hi!
University exams are coming
I can try to add bookmarks patch, but it will take time. I hope to spend some time in next few days.
Mike Kostousov is offline   Reply With Quote