Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-05-2009, 03:56 AM   #1
philippe.prassad
philippe.prassad began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
A french Canadian talking

Hi every body!

I'm a french Canadian and I will try to write clearly what I want to say. I you can't understand, just laugh!

The firs purpose to be here is to have information about epub files but it's only a starting point.
philippe.prassad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:30 AM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the forum! What information are you looking for about epub files? Have you checked out the Sony 505 forum? I hope you find what you're looking for!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
bienvenue ! Un bon endroit à commencer est ici...

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/EPUB
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:26 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi philippe and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and check out our French language forum here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by philippe.prassad View Post
Hi every body!
I'm a french Canadian and I will try to write clearly what I want to say. I you can't understand, just laugh!
The firs purpose to be here is to have information about epub files but it's only a starting point.
Note bien qu'il y a une section en français aussi!! Bienvenue!
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Hello from Vancouver Philippe, and welcome to MobileRead.

If you haven't already, some of your questions regarding EPUB may be found in the E-Book Formats section under ePub.

Then if you want to download any of MobileRead books go to the E-Book Uploads section and search in the forum ePub Books.

If you have any further questions just ask here or create a new thread and post a question in the forum specifically related to your device or the forum specially related to the format in question.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote