Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 02-20-2022, 02:36 AM   #16
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by menpe View Post
Used my 5 years old phone here, so nothing magical.
I use my cell phone to make calls - it can't do more than that.
But once I've received my P78 Pro (sometime next week) I'll compare to the P78 again and report back

Last edited by ottischwenk; 02-20-2022 at 02:40 AM.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 05:15 AM   #17
Toodu
Enthusiast
Toodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoocampo View Post
Thank you for the information @menpe and @ottischwenk, hopefully some brave forum user upgrades from P78 to P78pro and can tell us about the speed improvements. I just watched the video review by Good e-reader and it seems quite responsive, but that review doesn't really focus on testing speed with any demanding app.

Unless there is an upcoming improvement in color screens coming up this year, I might get this P78pro. I am not interested in note taking so not having WACOM layer is mostly an advantage to me since I wouldn't be using it at all.
There are some review video I saw on Youtube, hope will be helpful for you:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfAaALYm7OM
Toodu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2022, 01:58 AM   #18
jberd
Enthusiast
jberd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o
Has anyone compared the pro to the ares?
Also, does the pro have the hardware home button like the ares (that I keep accidentally touching)?
jberd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 11:13 AM   #19
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberd View Post
Has anyone compared the pro to the ares?
Also, does the pro have the hardware home button like the ares (that I keep accidentally touching)?
Yes .
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote