Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
guyjack
guyjack began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
My baby, my EE is for sale on eBay

I'm selling my gently and lovingly used EE. I need to save up for a new set of treatment and meds for my MS that my insurance doesn't cover...if anyone is interested, please PM me and I will send you pictures of my gently and lovingly used EE with my custom ordered skin by my favorite artist.

Entourage Edge Dualbook (Midnight Blue) http://r.ebay.com/nwT5KT

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-22-2011 at 08:01 AM.
guyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
guyjack

I also have revised my listing. Part of what I get from the sale of my Beloved Dualbook is going to the NM Chapter of the MS Society! http://r.ebay.com/nwT5KT
Advert
Old 05-17-2011, 07:23 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
If anyone here on MR is interested in guyjack's eDGe you may want to check the enTourage Forums where he has been a member since April, 2010, and has some 280 posts.
http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/forum.php
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #5
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I can vouch for Guyjack, too, if he needs vouching for!

I suggested he post his sale here, because I think the enTourage eDGe is an excellent ereader, so I figured MobileRead members would be interested.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2011, 12:47 AM   #6
guyjack

Thank you Filark and Charliebird!!
Old 05-22-2011, 03:14 AM   #7
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I see the auctiom is over, the EE is sold. I just want to wish guyjack good luck and hope the money will help!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote