Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-07-2017, 07:15 AM   #1
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Onyx-Boox Poke5
Back to cybook.... :-)

Just sold my Onyx, just ordered my "next" Muse-Hd with its (black) cover.
Back to Cybook because of the frustrating experience with my third Onyx.

Ok, third.... i know....

Onyx makes *very fine* devices but writes buggy and crappy software; also using some third parts readers on G-Play doesn't help in reading pleasure
(no PocketBook or Moon+reader) gecause the platform they play is ( again) crappy and buggy.

I'm still owning and using my... venerable :-) Opus and can't wait for my new Muse.

Ok, stop the rant now. Happy to be in this section of the MRF again
:-)))

HP
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:07 PM   #2
chlorine
Addict
chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2
Hope you get it soon!
I'm actually considering going back to Cybook from Kindle. There are things in the firmware that exist in the Muse that I really miss in the kindle...
chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2017, 08:08 AM   #3
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Onyx-Boox Poke5
Got it in two days with it's orange cover :-))

I've read one book with a not so good CSS ( from an italian publisher ) but the Muse has done a good job.
Now 'im reading another one with notes but i can't use note at all: if i tap on one of ita, muse simply change page. Any suggestion?
On my old_but_fantastic Opus i can go on the note and tap it with the pad but with Muse?
Any case, welcome back to me in Cybook
:-))

HP
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote