Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-26-2018, 12:06 PM   #1
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Manage Your Content and Devices - Select All

Hm... my Manage Your Content and Devices page at Amazon now has a Select All option that will select 200 items (I guess a page worth?) that I can perform actions on.

Dunno how long that's been there, but very good, Amazon!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:36 PM   #2
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I can also select more than ten items to act on. If I want to move 15 books to my Paperwhite I can go down my list selecting them and move them with one command.

Thanks, Kindle.

Now, if you would just make a new Paperwhite, same excellent Amazon Kindle Cover, six LED lights instead of four, and a USB c port with fast charging.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:48 AM   #3
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post

Now, if you would just make a new Paperwhite, same excellent Amazon Kindle Cover, six LED lights instead of four, and a USB c port with fast charging.
Yes! to the USB C port. I care less about the lighting or cover, but I would find a 'slightly' thicker and heavier device with a better battery (longer life) worth draining my savings for!

None of the eReader devices are so heavy that they present a challenge to most people. Taking advantage of the latest battery technology would be worth adding an ounce or two in weight, I think
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:45 AM   #4
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Yes! to the USB C port. I care less about the lighting or cover, but I would find a 'slightly' thicker and heavier device with a better battery (longer life) worth draining my savings for!

None of the eReader devices are so heavy that they present a challenge to most people. Taking advantage of the latest battery technology would be worth adding an ounce or two in weight, I think
I agree but at the present price it's easy for me to have two. I always have one fully charged. Nevertheless, rapid charge would be great.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote