Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-19-2020, 11:52 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Trouble Matching books on Kindie

It seems that I am having trouble matching the books on my Kindle to the books in my library.

The device list won't show the book that I know is in the library no matter how I rename it.

This has happened with most of the books that have multiple authors, but the device only shows one name. ie. anthologies

Also, it seems that it happens for any Amazon book purchased. No amount of tweaking names will do it.

I had to (for emailed books) re-add them to my libary, then merge them with the current book in the libary, and then rematch it to the device, then update the metadata. So at least those are fixed, but new books or Amazon books aren't matching.

Is there a way of just clearing out the seach bar in "search for books in the libary" and have EVERY book list? As it is I have to have SOMETHING in the search field, and nothing I type in will find a match.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote