Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-24-2021, 04:22 PM   #1
georges611
georges611 began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
Samsung Galaxy tab S7+ not recognized on USB conn

I want to connect to PC via USB cable and transfer like my Paperwhite.
I've been able to connect and transfer books but the Kindel app can't find the books
georges611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 08:02 PM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Make sure that you are putting the files into a folder that the app checks. Look for a folder named either "kindle" or "Books".

You may need to enable the setting "Show Personal Documents in Library".
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert