Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-13-2009, 03:55 AM   #1
ChrisZA
Enthusiast
ChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enough

Device: iPhone
Stanza: Can I rate/score my books?

Does anyone know if there is a tip/trick to score/rate my books? Such score would also serve to indicate whether the book has been read. At present, the only workaround I can think of is to change the book title to precede it with a score of 1-5. But a score per book feels like such a basic function that I'm surprised it doesn't exist, and I'm pretty sure I'm being dim...
ChrisZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
goblinbox
*****istratrix
goblinbox began at the beginning.

Device: K2, iThing
I don't think Stanza currently allows ratings.
goblinbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinbox View Post
I don't think Stanza currently allows ratings.
There's a workaround. Just create five groups, call them very good to bad and add the books to those respective groups. Works nicely for me (1500 books on my iPod)
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote