Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
AuPhinger
Aficionado
AuPhinger began at the beginning.

Device: Rags to Riches - K1, K2, 500
Kindle 2 getting closer??

I suspect that Amazon is going to make good on their shipment of the K2. I see that today my account has been charged for my unit on order, and the order has gone from open to "active", non-cancelable; below is copied from Amazon:

Shipment #1: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed. Need information on returning an item?

Delivery estimate:February 26, 2009

Gene
AuPhinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I know a couple who are supposed to get theirs the 24th
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
m42
Enthusiast
m42 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire and paperwhite, Ipad mini and Retina, Note 2, Nook tab,HD
My order has shipped. I have a tracking number. Bouncing up and down.
m42 is offline   Reply With Quote