Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Manage Your Kindle Page Not Loading Entire Archive

Can someone with a large library check and see if they can get their Archive to load on the Manage Your Kindle page?

Mine is stopping at 1200! I have 5000+ items in my Archive. So before I try to contact support I was wondering if this is something related to my account or the page in just broke for others too.

Update: I've found some threads at Amazon's Kindle Forum so it looks like a few other are having the same problem today. I've email support and suggest if you too are experiencing this issue to contact them too so they can get this fixed.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-11-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
My Kindle archive contains 7,000+ books, and I've had the same problem today. I've also read similar complaints at another ebook forum.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
My Kindle archive contains 7,000+ books, and I've had the same problem today. I've also read similar complaints at another ebook forum.
Yeah several are saying it's broke. Alot of sites are today. It's been a hair pulling day on the internet because nothing is working right!
Old 08-12-2013, 02:26 AM   #4
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Blossom, I just tried again, and it loaded 7,195 items in my Manage Your Kindle within just a few minutes. Yay!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:33 AM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Blossom, I just tried again, and it loaded 7,195 items in my Manage Your Kindle within just a few minutes. Yay!
Woot! Same here! All 5263 items loaded! Support got back with me an hour ago. she said she would personally do a followup but they were working on it.

It's just a shame it took all Sunday to fix it.

I am glad it's fix though!
Old 12-17-2013, 01:08 AM   #6
Siavahda
Connoisseur
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
I'm having this same problem, only NONE of my library is loading - the whole 'Manage Your Kindle' page won't load anything, not the library and not any of the 'Your Kindle Account' settings. The Contact Us page won't work either. Does anyone have any ideas?
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siavahda View Post
Does anyone have any ideas?
Try a different browser? Make sure any script blockers are turned off, just in case.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #8
Tabatha
Groupie
Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KTouch-PW-WIFI Galaxy Tablet 7 Plus 32gb Galaxy Player 5.0-4.2
My problem is the Manage your devices is not working. Did call KCS and they said they would have tech get back to me in 48 hours. Others has stated same problem on the Amazon & Kboard forums. Everything else on the MYK page works. Books are loading fine.
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote