Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
waggy27
waggy27 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad, iPhone
Thumbs up New member - impatiently awaiting delivery of PRS-505!

Hi everyone,

Finally ordered my first proper reader on Friday after wanting one for ages! Chose the Sony as Kindle 2 isn't available in UK (yet?). Stumbled on this site while looking for info, and have already got so many great books and information, so thanks - I think its a great resource.

Hopefully speak to some of you soon - and hopefully my reader arrives tomorrow!!

Dave

Last edited by waggy27; 03-02-2009 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Sorry, forgot to put my name!
waggy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Welcome aboard Dave. I had a 505 up until Friday and it's a great device. You'll find all kinds of info here, not to mention the great books that are nicely formatted for your reader.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
waggy27
waggy27 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad, iPhone
Hi thanks very much for the welcome. My reader has just arrived this afternoon, and I am really looking forward to getting it up and running. It looks like a quality piece of kit actually, and I have already got some books for it. I travel a lot and think it will be perfect for me - why didn't I get one sooner!!
waggy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dave and welcome to the Forum. I've had a 505 for over a year now and really like it. Be sure and let us know how you like yours.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote