Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-19-2023, 07:55 PM   #1
nats1mom
nats1mom began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-950
I refuse to use PayPal

How does one donate bypassing PayPal?? I do not have social media: FB, others.

I would donate, but NOT through PayPal.

Thank you.
nats1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 08:52 PM   #2
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
I would like to second the suggestion that some other method be available.

I have in fact donated to Calibe several times over the years. Last week I tried to do so again. The only option was paypal and paypal wanted me to give it my email address even to donate as a guest using my standard credit card.

I have not seen this before and it caused me to abort.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2023, 10:37 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
The Feedback forum is for Mobileread feedback in general. If you have issues with calibre's donation methods, feel free to take it up in the calibre subforum.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote