Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-14-2023, 02:22 PM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Can I Avoid all the Animated Smilies???

Hi,

If I try to post a new thread from my tablet, using eink-browser, I get hit by animated smilies next to the post I'm typing. It hurts, it gives me migraines, and it makes me nauseous.

If I use the quick reply area, that's fine.

Is there a user-end fix to avoid all these smilies, animated or not?

If I post from my computer, using Firefox, of course I've blocked animated gifs, animated pngs, etc. so if I used smilies, there's no warning about which ones are safe or unsafe.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 04:49 PM   #2
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Okay, it looks like using the basic editor instead of the standard editor, with options in the user control panel, can fix this.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
accessibility, smilies